Listen the audio from the class.
So today we reach the brand definition, finally. When people ask what is a brand, I describe it like this:
The brand is the image in the customer’s mind created by a customer, based on the experience of service and product and the data received from various information channels.
Branding, on the other hand, helps customers to form the “right branded” image in their mind. Branding uses a managed experience, and information channels to share selected information with customers and generate a critical mass of customers who believe in the Brand Message.
The ultimate goal of branding is to create brand ambassadors naturally. When customers recommend your product and service to their friends willingly, your business expands rapidly.
Let’s summarise. To create and image in the consumer’s mind, we need to do several things.
- Create Brand Values, Cause, Positioning, etc.
- Next, create a recognisable Brand Identity and the Communication Strategy.
- Be consistent and regular in your communication for at least two years.
- Build all the above based on customers needs, pain points, dreams and desires, so they would consume it naturally.
Check All Audio Series:
- When to start your business branding?
- Does your brand know its customers?
- Is your brand different?
- Your customers need to know what your brand all about
- You need to become your brand