Listen the audio from the class.
Your brand becomes a lifestyle for your workers
Did you ever meet unhealthy fitness instructor or a financial adviser with massive debts?
To be a brand, you must become your brand.
That has nothing to do with “no makeup”, “crumpled dress”, and “I love kittens so let’s put them be on my business card”. Your brand must serve its purpose and satisfy your clients. It’s you who has to adjust to your business idea and become your brand. When you know who you are going to work with, your core values and the Brand message, you will know who you need to become.
It doesn’t mean that you have to force yourself to become something you don’t like. It’s more about becoming a better self. After all, branding is a lot about leadership, and I would not consider personal branding outside of business branding. They are different, but if you can make them work together it’s for good.
So if you promote healthy food or a healthy lifestyle — eat healthily and exercise. If you talk about creativity — be creative and inspire people. If you give financial, advice — make some money before. Once you reflect your brand, people start trusting you because they see that you did it, and that means they can do it too.
So what are these keys for a successful branding? Let’s see from point one.
- Let your business make a profit, focus on sales. Once you get a steady income, start to build your brand.
- Know your customer’s needs, pains, dreams, and desires. They are the fundamental data of your brand
- Be different than competitors. Make Unique Selling Proposition. Decide on Operation, Quality, Price Balance. And Show Brand Values.
- Create a brand. Be consistent, share information regularly. Create a special Brand message and translate it through all information channels
- Become your brand. Let your personal Brand and business brand be in sync. Believe in your brand values and Build the confidence and trust.
Check All Audio Series:
- When to start your business branding?
- Does your brand know its customers?
- Is your brand different?
- Your customers need to know what your brand all about
- You need to become your brand