Branding makes your business more efficient.
Firstly, it saves your time and nerves because you do not need to explain to your designer or photographer what do you want all the time. You just show them your brand book and they need to follow it.
Secondly, it makes all your communication look in sync, more professional, noticeable and recognisable. So you save money by stop paying for random advertising messages.
How to Transform your business communication into a brand communication.
- Define your audience. Who are you going to talk about your product?
- Imagine you’re in a bar. Tell them what you do for a living.
- Think about the impression you want to create.
- Help your audience to solve their problems, inspire them to be friendly
- Do not just give them information, ask questions
- Be yourself – don’t pretend, they will find out anyway
- Don’t be shy or too aggressive, give it a time
- Do not force the action, let it go naturally
The more you involve your client into the conversation, the more they know you, the more chances they will buy from you. After all, they already know you.