Well, I can prove to you that branding is a powerful part of marketing. It can benefit your business tremendously even if you are solopreneur. It works deep to reveal the heart and soul of your product/service. Branding creates an image in your customer’s mind. They then know who you are and what you do. Even if they don’t buy immediately, they eventually will and can recommend you to others. (Once they know what your brand stands for). And if you already know how powerful branding can be, I can guide you and help you to take your brand to the next level.
I have been in advertising and branding for over 17 years. I have worked with huge companies and little startups. I have opened several businesses myself, and some are still doing well. I can help you to find the ways how to make your business visible so that you can get more clients and, guess what, make more money.
These brainstorming sessions can help if:
- You are stuck in your marketing and have no idea where to move forward
- You want to attract clients to your business but hate sales
- You have excellent words in your communication but your design and photography tell the opposite to your clients
- You want to look like a brand and be more professional
- You want your business to show your customers who you are
- You want to improve your branding or create it from scratch
The brand is never just a logo. It’s so much deeper; it helps to reveal your inner self and promote it to your tribe via words and visuals. Your prospective customers start to know you better even when you sleep. Because the brand befriends your future clients, creates an emotional connection with them by sharing values and ideas. Your brand makes your customers trust you more and eventually buy and recommend your products/services.
I have to tell you that building the brand is a long and wonderful journey. And if you want to start now, I can help.