The reason number three is internal. What do you think is more motivating – to work in an average company and do a routine job, or to have a thorough understanding of what you are doing on this planet every single day? Many people want to do something important in life. But let’s face that the big part of our working life is a routine. It doesn’t mean that the job you provide is meaningless, it just seems so.
The first people who fully use these principles to increase their profit are now known as “Unicorns”. Recently, I read an interesting article on how an elder person is perceived as a part of the Unicorn culture” by being an insider, and even though he criticised it a lot, we can use a bright side of it.
- Motivated workers are valuing their job and trying to do it better than the non-motivated ones.
- Inspired employees are more creative and grateful.
- As a result, the overall mood in the office is more peaceful. Obviously, happy people can provide more.
- Happy, grateful people tempt to get into healthy competitions, to show the best they can do.
- Motivated people are more loyal to their company.
- Inspired people network better. Logically a company may grow its presence naturally just by “word of mouth”.
If you ever work with the boss who always yells at you, you know eventually you would leave. You know this company is not your future. You won’t put attention on your routine tasks if the company doesn’t value you.
If your brand can show its values to employees, it does a great job in increasing the revenue of an enterprise. And if the system established is right, people get it on their own. It’s almost an automated system which guides better people to your business.
So reason No 3. Having a better brand means to create a bunch of super motivated, loyal people who also convert the world around into your customers. Good brand means — healthy, happy, emotionally satisfied team. Because when buyers are purchasing your products, they choose your brand’s values, moods and promises and not just any other thing in the market.
Check all 5 reasons to have a better brand:
No. 1 “Branding helps you create a unique impression and gives you a chance to be memorable.”
No. 2 “The brand is in sharing the values and attracting like-minded people to your products and services.”
No. 3 “Good brand motivates your team and customers”
No. 4 “Branding helps you advertise effectively &creates a connection between the product and the customer.”
No. 5 “Brand adds value to your business”